Why Video is Awesome #5 – Constant Content
The key to standing out in the crowded world of digital marketing is relevance and a consistent stream of content.
Well developed web video has relevance down. It’s concise, targeted and useful.
But, video can also help fill out your need for regular content.
That video that you have been dreaming up can be broken down into smaller pieces, creating a series that you can release over time.
The sound bites from your interview that ended up on the cutting room floor can be used as short form videos.
You can even convert botched lines and other slip-ups into a blooper video.
You can’t do that with a print ad.
- Original Content - 5 Minutes to Better Marketing
- Why Video is Awesome #1 - Introduce Yourself
- Why Video is Awesome #2 - Answer Common Questions
- Why Video is Awesome #3 - Demonstrate
- Why Video is Awesome #6 - Video is Reusable
- Why Video is Awesome #7 - Show Off Your Quirks
- Why Video is Awesome #9 - No Words